From design to manufacturing, each step in the development of Biane Child syrups has been designed to meet the needs of children and be consistent with the quality charter PiLeJe:
- Formulas adapted to the needs of children *, in accordance with the Recommended Dietary Intake, developed by the scientific service Pileje and validated by doctors and pharmacists.
- The preservation of vitamins through opaque packaging which protects them from light.
- A suitable liquid form, ready to consume or diluted in a glass of water.
- An easier administration through a graduated measuring cup, without risk of aspiration.
- Particular attention has been paid to the taste and texture to favor taking the syrup by children: use of natural flavors and agave syrup, use of vegetable gums (acacia gum, xanthan gum).
- GMO free ingredients.
Vitamin D contributes to the growth and normal bone development in children.
The syrup Biane Child Balm, Passionflower, Mg, Vit B6, folate and D has a natural flavor: strawberry taste.
Shake well before use. Ready to consume or diluted in a glass of water.
For children under 4 years: take 5 ml per day.
For children 4 to 12 years: take 10 ml per day, at bedtime.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
After opening, refrigerate and consume within 30 days.
Precautions: this dietary supplement can not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Water, glucose syrup, agave nectar Agave tequilana, magnesium glycerophosphate, fructose, apricot juice, lemon juice, glycerin, lemon balm extract Melissa officinalis (leaves) and passionflower Passiflora incarnata (top), thickener: acacia gum and xanthan gum, preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, natural strawberry flavor with other natural flavors (0.1%), vitamin B6, vitamin D3, folic acid (folate).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This dietary supplement can not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.