The purepara.com website is hosted by OVH SAS, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann in Roubaix.
These conditions of sale apply without restriction or reservation to all sales concluded between:
- on the one hand the company SARL DIGITAL456 with a capital of 1000 euros whose registered office is located in Nîmes registered in the register of commerce and companies of Nîmes under the number hereinafter called "PUREPARA.COM"
- on the other hand, any natural person over 18 years of age who acts for purposes which are not part of his commercial, industrial, craft or liberal business, having the legal capacity to contract wishing to make a purchase on a non-professional basis via the website of Selmar CMPHARMA hereinafter referred to as "the buyer"
The present conditions of sale aim to define the contractual relations between PUREPARA.COM and the buyer in the context of any purchase made through the site PUREPARA.COM.
The buyer, by ticking the box "I have read the general conditions of sale and I adhere to it without reservation" acknowledges having read and accepted these general conditions of sale.
These conditions of sale will prevail over any other general or particular conditions not expressly approved by PUREPARA.COM.
PUREPARA.COM reserves the right to modify its conditions of sale at any time.
In this case, the applicable conditions will be those in force on the date of the order by the buyer.
The products and services offered are those contained in the catalog published on the PUREPARA.COM website. Each product is accompanied by a description drawn up by the supplier; for some of them, marked DF, the buyer may have access to the supplier's documentation. The photographs in the catalog are as faithful as possible but can not ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, especially with regard to the colors.
The prices shown in the catalog are prices inclusive of VAT in euro taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order; any change in the rate may be reflected in the price of the goods or services. PUREPARA.COM reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, provided however that the price listed in the catalog on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer. Prices do not include order processing, transport and delivery charges.
Purchasers who wish to purchase a product or service must:
- fill in the identification form on which he will indicate all the requested contact details or give his customer number if he has one;
- fill out the online order form giving all the references of the products or services chosen;
- validate his order after verifying it: - choose your delivery method - check the box "I have read the general conditions of sale and I adhere to it without reservation"
- make payment under the conditions provided;
- Confirm its order and payment.
- enter an email and a valid phone in order to follow his order
Confirmation of the order implies acceptance of the present conditions of sale, the acknowledgment of full knowledge and the waiver of its own conditions of purchase or other conditions. All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will be proof of the transaction.
The seller will communicate by e-mail confirmation of the registered order.
The price is due on order.
Payments are made:
- The bias of the secure paypal system which uses the SSL "Secure Socket Layer" protocol in such a way that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and that no third party can become aware of it during transport on the network.
- Either by credit card via the payment system ATOS credit Lyon
- By check in this case the order is shipped upon receipt of it.
The purchaser's account will only be debited when the products ordered are shipped.
The buyer will receive after each order an invoice corresponding to his purchases.
The products that are offered for sale are within the limit of available stocks. In addition, certain products, referred to as "limited series", are offered in limited quantities and will not be reassigned.